To develop professional strength by adding value to the survival, growth and profitability of a dynamic and challenging organization that recognizes and rewards individual and team contribution.
I am an Associate Chartered Accountant that is goal driven and thinks outside the box. I am a team player. I love financial statement analysis and providing accountancy/audit business solutions. I have participated in audit of credit rating organization and oil and gas servicing companies for over two years.
Date of Birth : 11th August, 1987
Religion : Christian
Nationality : Nigerian
Current Employer : Abax-OOSA Professionals
Department : Audit and Assurance
Position : Semi- Senior Associate
Period of Service : May 2011 to date
- Examining the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by management and records supporting financial statement balances.
- Give opinion on the accounts of clients, comment on weaknesses in the accounting records, systems and controls that are reviewed in the audit conducted.
- Advice management through recommendations in the audit notes.
- Obtain reasonable assurance that financial statement is free of material misstatement.
- Provide a statistical analysis on the clarity and effectiveness of the accounting policies put in place by the company.
- Make recommendations on improving internal controls and provide bottom-line oriented solutions.
- Scrutinize and perform audit test on Accounts receivable, payables, accruals; check income recognition criteria and compliance with Values Added and Withholding Taxes on income recognized
- Client I have worked on include: Agusto&Co Limited, Subaru Motors Nigeria Limited, Petrofac Intl Nigeria Limited, Omar Gardens Floral Limited among others.
- Prepare profit and loss statements, cash flow statements
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger account,
- Monthly reconciliation of various bank statements, generate accounts and reports.
- Clients I have worked on include: Phoceene Nigeria Limited, Energy Flow Limited, Rest Haven Properties Limited, Courage Education Foundation
Employer : Diamond Bank Plc
Department : Business Banking
Position : Account and Relationship Officer
Period of Service : September 2008 – August 2009
- Opening of Bank Account
- Mobilization of deposits
- Booking of credit facilities
- Relationship management with customers
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Associate Chartered Accountant
- Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State (2004-2008)
Second Class Upper Division
- Lagos State Model College, Meiran (1997-2003)
West African Senior School Certificate (W.A.S.S.C.E)
LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
- I have led meetings with clients and worked under tight deadlines in preparation of Financials Statement with other team members.
- I have learnt to conduct myself in high ethical standards and have respect for other people’s opinion. I understand the power of synergy in pursuing organizational goals. I also have learnt to create and earn trust.
- I have strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Accounting Packages.
Team player, keen observer, fast learner, able trainer and a good listener, commitment to excellence, result oriented, self motivated.
Meeting people and Reading.