To contribute immensely to the growth and success of the organization that will take advantage of my fresh ideas and acquired knowledge through education and real life experiences and to leave an indelible mark in the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology
- A resourceful result driven, excellent team player and performance-driven person
- Ability to learn and work effective and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills, good leadership skill.
- Interpersonal and people skill.
- Highly focused and success driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Good computer skills.
Federal university of Technology, Minna, Niger State.
Bachelor of Technology in mathematics and computer science [B.Tech] Sept. 2012
Ojota Secondary school, Ojota, Lagos.
Senior School Certificate Examination [S.S.C.E.] June 2001
LGEA, Obi Ito, Benue State
First School Leaving Certificate [F.S.L.C.] July 1997
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Window 7, Linux.
- Proficiency in the use of the following Microsoft office tools: Microsoft Word,Microsoft excel, power point.
- Email and Internet applications.
- Desktop maintenance skills.
Date of Birth: 6th of August 1988 sex: Male
Status: Single Nationality: Nigerian
State: Benue L.G.A.: Obi
Golden Sceptre International School, N.Y.S.C. [March, 2013 – February, 2014]
Labori-Oloja, Likosi, Sagamu, Ogun State.
- Preparing lesson plan and note
- Marking examination papers
- Preparing of students result
- Carrying out other duties assigned
African Minerals and Logistics Limited, S.I.W.E.S. [August, 2011 – January 2012]
16, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.
Position: Delivery Clerk
- Coordinate drivers
- Deliver goods from port to warehouse.
- Take stocks of goods.
- Maintain the office computer.
- Install operating system
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES