To achieve excellence in all I do, and to ensure that the institution I represent is sustained on the path of constant and never-ending improvement.
Date of Birth: 13th November, 1984
Place of Birth: Lagos
State of Origin: Ekiti
Marital Status: Single
Block F, Flat 1,
Senior Staff Quarters,
L.A.S.U. Epe Campus,
Phone: 08028975816, 08168392231, 08180419229
Lagos State University (Electronics & Computer Engineering
Department), Epe Campus, Epe Lagos – 2003 – 2009
Qualification Earned: B.Sc. Second Class Honours Upper Division
Epe Grammar School, Epe, Lagos State – 1995 – 2000
Qualification Earned: WASC, NECO
Qualification Earned: GCE – 2001
Rolam Preparatory School, Iju Road, Ifako, Agege, Lagos State – 1988 – 1995
Qualification Earned: First School Leaving Certificate
I.T. Certifications Obtained
1. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (Grade: 762/1000).
2. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (In view).
3. Java Certified Programmer (In view).
Computer Software Skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook proficiency.
- Software programming and development skills using Visual Basic.Net, C#.Net, Java.
- Database design and management with SQL Server, MySQL.
- Computer networking.
1. Coniah Systems Support Limited. September 2013 – Till Date
5, Ogundana Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Performing software demos for prospective clients to familiarize them with what they are about to have and to allow them give suggestions for their own peculiar needs.
· Understanding how all software developed for clients function.
· Understanding how to implement all software so as to be able to deploy at clients’ locations. This usually involves performing database or backend updates as well as front-end preliminary installations.
· Testing of software developed by software developers before going out to implement.
· Ensuring that all errors are detected and handed over to the developers for correction.
· Performing the actual deployment/installations at clients’ locations.
· Training of clients on the use of their new software.
· Providing systems support for clients by resolving whatever issues or complaints they have in relation to our software systems.
- Easyfuel Limited, Lagos State. August 2011 – April, 2012
Dataman House (3rd floor), 4/6 Bank Anthony
Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
- I was part of a team involved in the installation of electronics/telecommunications and e-payment/fuel management equipment at filling stations.
- I was involved in the troubleshooting and repair/replacement of equipment at customer locations/sites.
- I was part of a team involved in the design and development of custom-made software to meet various company needs. For example, I participated in the design and development of a data entry and management system for the company’s customers, programming of contactless keyfob devices for vehicles, etc.
- I was assigned to other tasks relevant to the IT department like basic server monitoring activities.
POS Terminals Deployment and Support
- I was part of a team assigned to deploy and maintain handheld POS terminals to various customers. The task also involved training customers on POS terminal usage.
- National Youth Service Corps, Ebonyi State September 2010 – March, 2011
NYSC Corp Member Teacher
- During my NYSC at Ebonyi State, I was privileged to teach Computer Science and Mathematics to junior and senior secondary school students as a part-time activity besides my main assignment as an Associate Travelling Secretary with Scripture Union.
- Industrial Training April – October, 2008
Centre for Space Transport and Propulsion, Epe, Lagos State
- I was privileged to attend some seminars organized for the engineers at the Centre during my I.T. Some topics discussed at the seminars include:
- Basics of Space Systems Engineering.
- The Design of a Rocket Launch Site.
- Introduction to Propulsion Systems for Rockets.
- Manufacturing Technology in the Space Industry.
- Orbital Mechanics.
- Satellite Launch and Early Orbit Phases, etc.
- I also witnessed and participated in the commencement of preparations for the construction of a model rocket, named CSTPROC-1. The rocket design process was broken down into various subsystems. The engineers in charge of the subsystems gave regular presentations of their research and development efforts.
- A time-delayed model-rocket launch control was being designed while I was present at the Centre. It was a project being executed by the Electrical and Computer Department engineers. The goal of the project was to design a circuit module that could initiate a launch countdown sequence giving people enough head start to move away so as to safely view a rocket launch.
- I was involved in the tutoring of the engineers at the Centre. I discovered that knowledge of the C/C++ programming language was required by the engineers, so I volunteered to tutor them for some weeks before the conclusion of my Industrial Training.
Diligent, team-player, result-oriented, passion for continued self-improvement and learning, meticulous, etc.
Reading, writing, computer programming, watching television and movies, networking on social websites, etc.