234 8061167596, 8028352687
To contribute to the actualization of the corporate objectives of a global organization by deploying my existing qualifications, skills and experience through the best of my competence and capability.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
(NYSC) – 2010/11
SUBJECT TEACHER – BUSINESS STUDIES/AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- Provide the students with learning experiences that promote the development of business skills
• Coordinate a class of 25/more pupils
• Used group assignments and projects to increase learning effectiveness
- Plan activities that nurture and improve business problem solving skills in students
ATUNRASE COMPREHENSIVE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (Teaching Practice)
NOV 2007· FEB 2008
SUBJECT TEACHER – BUSINESS STUDIES
PROMASIDOR NIGERIA LIMITED
Public relations assistant
§ Prepared contact reports from meetings and ensure customers approval.
§ Participated in radio jingles.
§ Prepared media planning for customers.
§ Assisted in the production of audio-visuals for customers.
§ Handled company’s print adverts publication.
§ Monitoring of clients adverts placed on TV, Radio and Newspapers.
§ Developed and maintained new customer relationships.
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS – 2008/09
B ED BUSINESS EDUCATION
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, ODOGBOLU – 2002
SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
ST. JUDES PRIVATE SCHOOL,FESTAC – 1996
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
- Young women’s leadership program – MAY 2008
Sponsored by KIND (Kudirat’s Initiative For Democracy)
- Nigerian Institute Of Management (chartered)
An NGO committed to the grooming and development of stage actors
Active membership during university education
• Designing set for play scenes
• Managing and organizing set props
• Coordinating a team of 10 – 20 people
• Assistant to the director
Creative writing, Reading, Acting, Dance
Available on request