A good team player. A challenging position of responsibility, proactive in an industry and working in a team to achieve organizational goals.
- Fast Learner
Nigerian German Chemicals Plc Lagos. Jan.2011- Date.
● Develop & implement effective management of Storage facility.
● Monitor Stock Levels & ensure adequate stock at all times.
● Ensure all necessary documentations are completed on all transactions.
● Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock and overstock.
● Responsible for External Audit Report Reconciliation.
● Maintain Purchase requisition for the new replacement of Stock of all regular store item
Whenever the stock level of any item approaches the minimum limit.
European Soaps & Detergent Plc Lagos Jan.2010- Jan.2011
Assistant Store Manager
● To Monitor & report supply of packaging and Raw Materials to production
● To ensure daily stock count/auditing & monthly stock count reconciliation
● To ensure safe offloading/timely supply of packaging materials & chemicals from local
& foreign suppliers.
● To prepare transfer slips & waybills.
● To adherence be capable of utilizing available resources to complete set tasks & objectives.
A.P. Moller Maersk Group Lagos. Oct. 2007 – Jan 2010
Store Officer Liquid
● Evaluate stock out and report on them. Inventory management system and warehousing.
- Produce related audit report, evaluate finding to be implemented
- Place product orders on timely manner and track open purchase orders.
- Report product issues to merchandising team for immediate resolution.
- Deliver input to all required reports providing timely and accurate data
Nigeria Breweries Plc Ibadan Nov 2003- Oct 2007
- Monitored delivery of finished products to stores
- Monitored the allocation of finished products to marketers
• Use the Planned Production forecast to request for all packaging materials
• Plot out Production line efficiencies
• Collate Material usage rate and Pass on to the Appropriate Authority
Gezewa Local Government Council Kano State.
NYSC (Sept. 2002-Sept 2003)
• High Ethical Standard and Integrity consist with application of policies and Procedures.
• Analytical Skills to evaluate different alternatives & select, recommend the best fit for business &
• Ability to Perform Strategic Planning & Implementation.
• Purchasing methods and Procedures in an Assigned field.
· ICT FUNDAMENTALS
- Micro-Soft Word
- Micro-soft Excel
- Leadership and Management Transformations. (ITF Lagos) Sept 2010
● Coaching and Mentoring
● Team Management and Control
● Performance Management: Focus Performance Management System
2. Positive Attitude in the Work Place . (Workforce Lagos) July 2010
● Distorted thinking style (DTS)
● Challenged Attitude. Trait of people who have a positive attitude in the work place
● Ways to foster and maintain positive attitude in the work place.
3. Global Terminal Development Programme (GTDP) (Health and Safety) Lagos. April 2009
4.. Global Terminal Development Programme (GTDP) (Intro to Container Terminal Operation) April 2009 5 AP Moller Maersk Group (5 core Values) Maersk House Victoria Island Lagos July 2009
6. Safety Culture Workshop (Maersk House) Lagos. Sept. 2009
Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria. (CIPSN) In view
University of Benin, Benin City
- B. Sc Economics & Statistics, (Second Class Honours Lower Division) 2001 Boboroku Secondary School Boboroku – Jesse
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) 1993
Date of Birth: 2nd September, 1979
State of Origin: Delta
Local Government Area: Isoko South
Marital Status: Married
Traveling, reading and Listening to good music
REFERENCES: Based on Request.