- To impact my environment with positive changes through hard work, dedication and skill.
- To be a part of an organization (team) where I can contribute positively and develop my potentials.
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCES:
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to work effectively
- Disciplined approach to work in team with high ethical standard
- Good communication skill, adaptability and desire to learn
- Good customer relation attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision, result and practical oriented, posses good knowledge in computer troubleshooting, software installation & configuration use of internet and computer packages like Microsoft Products, Excel and others.
- Flora Suite Exclusive, P. O. Box 158 Osogbo, Osun State. March 22nd 2013 till Date
- Abia State Sport Council,Umuahia, Abia State as the Secretary. July 2012- December 2012
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate. July 2011 – June 2012
- Dalinksride Limited, Opposite Governors House Annex Osogbo, Osun State.
June– November 2009
- ESSCON Limited, Opposite Anglican Secondary School, Ogbomosho, Oyo State.
October – December 2007
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION:
*Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
Second Class Honors (Lower Division) 2005-2010
* School of Science, Oyo, Oyo State.
Senior Secondary Certificate 2001-2003
*Oranyan Grammar School, Oyo, Oyo State.
Junior Secondary School Certificate 1998-2000
* Shitta Primary School, Lagos State.
First School leaving Certificate 1990-1996
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (HSE 2)
*Membership Certificate May 2012
Project Management Institute
*Certified Associate in Project Management September 2012
EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH PROJECT:
Collaboration of an E-learning system.
Ladoke Akintola University of technology, ogbomoso, Oyo state 2010
HOBBIES: Reading, Travelling, Singing and Cooking.
- Christ Apostolic Church Youth Fellowship, Ogbomosho, Oyo State.
(As Treasurer and Area Pastor) 2007-2009
- Cadet-in-Chief NYSC/FRSC Umuahia, Abia State. 2011-2012
- Redeemed Christian Carpers Fellowship (Member) Umuahia, Abia State. 2011-2012
- National Sports Commission, Online Accreditation Personnel, Abuja, Nigeria. June 2012
LANGUAGE SPOKEN: Yoruba and English.