State of origin: Anambra
Date of Birth: 28th March, 1988
Marital Status: Single
To contribute effectively in achieving the strategic target of your organization and also to seek self development, advancement and improvement while seeking job satisfaction.
– Ability to adjust to new and challenging situation which I exhibited during my industrial training in Dala foods , during which the wrapping machine broke down and we had to carry out the wrapping of the city tea manually yet beating the time for its supply.
– Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively, self motivated and target oriented.
– Proficient with computer skills such as Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, power point, internet.
University of Maiduguri Borno State 2011
B.SC (Hons.) Food Science and Technology second class upper division
Dala Foods Nigeria Limited 2008
Plot 85 Sharada Industrial Estate. Phase III. Kano state.
Quality Control Officer (I T)
– Hourly monitoring of city tea and kunu tsamiya during production.
– Carried out proximate and chemical analysis of the product on hourly bases.
– Carried out sensory evaluation of the products.
– Checked and assess themoisture content and sensory analysis on the raw material which includes the millet, ginger, tamarine and spices used for kuwun tsamiya and the peko fannines,fannines dust and broken peko for city tea before stored before used for production.
– Monitoring the quality of the water that was used for Production by checking its Ph level.
– Weekly cleaning of the water system by using the Back flow method and cleaning of the laboratory apparatus used during the week.
– Checked the weight of the finished products during packaging and ensuring it up to specified standard.
– Recorded all results for easy assessment.
Step-B Project on Food Composition Database (FCDB) 2010
– Compiled Databases on local food eaten in North – Eastern part of Nigeria.
– Evaluated and assessed the types and preparation of food eaten by the locals.
– Recorded the result found for easy assessment.
Government Day Secondary School 2012
Kofar Yandaka, Katsina State
Basic Science Teacher (NYSC). Responsibilities
– Taking daily attendance of students in the class.
– Prepared lesson note.
– prepared results using broad sheet package.
– An associate member of institute of professional manager and administrators of Nigeria (IPMA)
– Research for further development