To provide leading edge services that will add value to the organizations corporate goals, with undiluted passion for excellence.
Date of Birth: [7th November 1991]
Marital Status: [Single]
State of Origin: [Ogun State]
[2007- 2012] [University of Ilorin] [Ilorin, Kwara State]
[B. Sc Zoology] [Second Class Lower Division]
[2001- 2007] [Command Day Secondary School] [Oshodi, Lagos State]
[Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate]
[1995- 2001] [May Day School] [Isolo, Lagos State]
[First School Leaving Certificate]
Work of experience
[October 2013- November 2013] [Fairlife Africa Nigeria, NGO]
- Planning and strategizing on how to help the less privileged and homeless teen on the street
- Involved in charity work in the field of healthcare for the less privileged who cannot afford healthcare facilities.
- Following up and giving report of absorbed less privileged children
[November 2012 – October 2013] [State College, Ikot Ekpene. Akwa Ibom]
[Physical Health Education Teacher] [NYSC Primary Assignment]
- Keeping and updating students personal data and continuous assessment
- Responsible for planning and updating of lesson note
- Organizing sport activities.
- Responsible for teaching of the students
[[July 2011 – September 2011] [Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research] [Industrial Attachment]
- Checking the physical and chemical properties of the lagoon
- Keeping tag on the statistics of fish production in Nigeria
- Acquisition of knowledge through seminars organized by the Research Center.
ACHIEVEMENT AND COMMUNTIY SERVICES
- Organized sporting activities for students to increase their agility and physical fitness.
- Organized and facilitated a medical fare on blood testing of sugar levels of community members.
- Organized a free medical fare for the community of Ikot Ekpene during my National Youth Service.
- Worked as a volunteer at Fairlife Africa Nigeria: participated in picking up less privileged teenagers off the street and reconciling them back to their homes.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with people of all types and backgrounds.
- Analytical abilities: an eye for detail, even in a general context.
- Communication: ability to communicate clearly and confidently in any environment.
- Personality: positive thinking with initiative and the ability to positively influence others.
- Team player: a good team member, a good team leader and equally able to work under pressure and meet deadlines..
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Protects self, co-workers, and patients by following policies and procedures to prevent the spread of blood borne and/or airborne diseases.
- Efficient usage of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Use of Water Hyacinth (Eicchornia Crassipies) as a Protein Supplement in Fish Feed.
(Department of Zoology [University of Ilorin])
Reading, Creative Thinking and Writing.