- was established in 1998 with the aim of intensifying the existing relationship between the Republic of Turkey and Federal Republic of Nigeria especially in the area of education.
- The school has it’s headquarter in Abuja, with branches in Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ogun and Yobe. As a science-oriented full-fledged and government approved secondary school, we place emphasis on the teaching of science subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Among the aforementioned subjects, Mathematics is a key subject to the study of science subjects and for the number of years the school has existed in Nigeria, we also found that students have developed phobia for Mathematics, thus, leading to poor performance in the science course.
- is an exclusive, innovative school set up to meet the hopes and aspirations of parents who are resolute and committed to providing their children with the legacy of a sound education. We have excellent purpose-built facilities spread over a 22 hectare site in the countryside just outside Abuja.
- is more than a primary and secondary school; it is a learning community in which pupils, teachers and even parents work and learn together. Becoming a tradition takes time; staying a tradition takes hard work. We have been touching and nurturing young lives for forty-eight years.
7. Corona Secondary School – Agbara
- is a residential, co-educational school with the aim to create well-rounded students who are proudly Nigerian, able to express themselves and their culture in any environment either locally or internationally. The unique curriculum allows all students to study for local (NECO), regional (WAEC) and international (IGCSE) qualifications which equips them not just with the knowledge they will need in the future but also the skills that will allow them to be life-long learners.
- is well known within and outside Nigeria as an institution of great renown. Her products ranks among the best of distinguished gentlemen(and woman) of all walks of life. For the better part of her past years, the College dominated the games and sports scene at the secondary educational level. In academics, she ranked among the best secondary schools in the country.
- is a private, coeducational boarding school for 600 students which offers qualitative education in a wide range of subjects at junior, senior and advanced levels of education.
- Admission is by Entrance Examination. Student interviews will follow the examination. The Examination is made up of questions in English Language, Mathematics, basic Science and General Aptitude.
4. Lumen Christi International High School – Uromi,
- brought together by a common desire, are all learners – through communal endeavour of exchange of ideas, experience and skill. We put in place an enabling environment and a conducive atmosphere to enhance the creative potentials of all participants to the benefit of the child. At Lumen Christi, we express and share unconditional love and this binds our unity in diversity.
- Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls was established in 1991 to promote the advancement of women through quality and functional education.
- The college is a supportive community of individuals with a passion for excellence. It offers a balanced education which develops students’ personal qualities to enable them cope with life in universities both in and outside Nigeria.
- The exclusive nature of the college (girls only) is aimed at reducing the possibility of bias in the choice of subjects and careers. It raises expectations, develops a wider variety of leadership opportunities and balances a disciplined work routine with an enjoyable social life outside the classroom.
- Atlantic Hall is a co-educational secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, close to the Atlantic Ocean .
- The school has chosen to maintain its present population of approximately 600 students from ages 10 to 17; with a staff student ratio of 1 : 10, every child is known. Academic standards are a priority but we also believe that by educating the whole child, we can bring out the best in each one. The school is committed to academic excellence and a well rounded education.
- is part of the worldwide family of schools run by the Society of Jesus. With them, it shares a common vision and philosophy derived from the writings of the founder of the Jesuits, St. Ignatius of Loyola. All Jesuit schools and their alumni are linked internationally, regionally and nationally and share development programs in common. However, each school is unique in the way that it adapts to its particular circumstances. The Mission Statement and other contents of this website which flow from it are our attempt to be both authentically Jesuit and relevant to the Nigerian society that we serve.
COURTESY SERVE AFRICA.INFO