1. Morning exercises approved by your doctor are good for you and your baby. They are also a healthy way to start your day!
2. It is especially important to stay hydrated during your pregnancy. For this reason, make sure you are getting those 8 – 10 cups of water a day.
3. You may be sick of hearing about prenatal vitamins but studies show that they are essential for a healthy pregnancy. Keep that sticky note reminder on the fridge and don’t forget to take them to work with you.
4. Though this applies to non pregnant women as well it is of the utmost importance to stay away from smokers in and outside the office.
5. Keeping busy and involved in your daily routine is important. That said, don’t over work yourself and remember, a stress free mom means a stress free baby!
6. Yeah high heels and tight clothes make you look good. But you have a nine month excuse to keep yourself and your baby comfortable so make sure you use it!
7. Light exercise is always important. Even a five minute stroll around the water cooler will do you and your baby some good. Sitting for long hours restricts blood flow so keep moving!
8. Well balanced meals are of the utmost importance. Remember everything you eat, your baby does too. So be healthy for the both of you.
9. Wash your hands after work either with santizer or hand wipes.
10. Staying healthy during this period is very important. Try to avoid getting sick by being aware of your surroundings and again, washing your hands often. Your immunity may not be as strong during this time so keep that in mind while at the office and out of the house.